Summer is finally here and many of you will be traveling and going on vacation. Here is a list of fun Summer trends that are great for travel:
1) Espadrille Flats-These are both comfortable and stylish. Great for walking through airports or throwing in your beach bag. There are many different styles out right now at various price points so have fun with them!
2) Palazzo Pants- Palazzo’s are back and we are so excited! These pants are super comfortable and GREAT for traveling, but you have to be careful about what you put on top. Because they are wide legged, you want to make sure that you pair them with a slim and structured top. A chambray shirt (See Emily’s top 5) and sandals are a great way to keep it casual or pair it with a tank, blazer, and wedges to make them a little more dressy.
3) Kendra Scott Jewelry- Based in Texas, most of you are probably familiar with Kendra Scott. I really love her jewelry and think it is great for travel. At a moderate price point, you can take this on vacation and not feel worried about your valuables getting lost or stolen.
4) Maxi Skirts-I love a great Maxi skirt! They are cool and comfortable which make them perfect for Summer weather and travel. They are an easy piece to pack and can be worn either dressed up or dressed down.
5) Skinny Cargo’s-These skinny cargo pants are from BCBG. They are made out of a comfortable twill fabric and have an elastic waistband. A perfect piece to feel comfortable yet still look stylish.